Friday, February 3, 2012

Switzerland,Laax, Grindelwald, Bern, St Moritz

I just have been In St Moritz. I went there to compete originally they had a FWQ 4**** event on last week end then a 4**** TTR slope style on the days after, due to sketchy snow conditions the FWQ was cancelled (hard to believe but that area wasnt as lucky as the rest of Europe). I still competed in the slope event it was fun, course was a little strange but made it down ha ha I ended up winning which was great I saw and old friend there and made a few new ones so it was a really fun trip even though one of the events was cancelled, its just awesome to see another stunning part of the world.
We were given flower at prize giving something different but nice



Shot of me on the jump from the heli pretty cool angle
St Moritz is a beautiful resort the mtns  high 3300 mtr above sea level, high and cold I was wearing a few layers that was for sure!
Heli was filming every ones runs pretty cool
This was the face the FWQ free ride event was going to be held on did look a little bare.
 Before St Moritz I had been in Laax enjoying more Swiss pow pow also I hung out i the city of Bern and at Grindelwald another awesome ski area here in Switzerland my bro and his girlfriend are doing the season there.
I will be riding up there for the next few days before heading up to Norway to meet up with heaps of friends to ride in the world snow board champs its going to be amazing I cant wait to see everyone and check it all out up there.
Bern named after the Bear so there are bears all around the city
Old houses on the river in Bern
Groomers making some fresh lines
getting some of my own fresh lines
Laax pillows
more pillows and pow Laax
Skate park Laax having a roll on a day off the mtn :)
Cool light with some cool old Church, Chur the oldest city in Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment